Horizontal Lifeline Systems
Fall Protection for Operators Requiring Continuous, Safe Horizontal Mobility
GREEN Horizontal Lifeline Systems are permanently installed, multi-span horizontal lifelines designed to provide safe access and continuous fall protection to any operator requiring horizontal mobility.
All GREEN lifeline systems are engineered for operator safety, for compliance with governing OSHA standards, and for your specific application.
Cost Effective • Innovative Designs
Built to Last
Horizontal Lifeline Systems - Specifications
GREEN Horizontal Lifeline Systems have many unique features:
• Designed for single or multiple access points
• Rugged cable supports
• Includes our "Insta-Rack" pedestal platform(s)
• Meets and exceeds OSHA requirements
Various access options include:
• A range of man-rated trolleys can be run along overhead I-beams for continuous fall protection
• Various gangways and enclosures
• Hot Dipped Galvanized
• Gray enamel / Safety Yellow
• Custom finishes available
GREEN designs and custom-builds horizontal lifeline systems that meet even the most challenging requirements.
Our engineering team has over 150 years of experience collectively and utilizes state-of-the-art CAD software.