GREENLINE Gangway: ‘Elite Series’ Self-Leveling Stairs
Access Gangway for Tank Truck and Railcar Applications
GREENLINE 'Elite Series' Self-Leveling Safety Stairs deliver enhanced rigidity and a more durable tread. The 'Elite Series' offers the safest available access from a loading rack or dock to an elevated work surface.
The 'Elite Series' also offers larger handrails, galvanized steel back box sections and back uprights on aluminum models.
Cost Effective • Innovative Designs
Built to Last
Elite Series GREENLINE Gangways - Specifications
GREENLINE Elite Series Self-Leveling Stairs have many unique features:
• Stronger engineered connection points
• Increased stability for attached safety cages
• Ideal access for isotainers
• Can be custom designed to meet various applications
Various, custom designed safety cages are available for all GREEN Elite Series Self-Leveling Stairs.
Greater than 15 degrees above or below working platform height.
Materials of Construction
Rugged construction includes:
• Steel, aluminum, and fiberglass models available (or combination)
• Aluminum units have galvanized back box sections and back uprights
• Grip-strut walking surfaces
• Box channel side panels
• Oil-impregnated bronze flange bushings with individual treads
• Slide-track mounting
• Pivot mounting
• Flush-mount brackets
Expedited Delivery Available
• Contact us for details!
Four bolt mounting for easy installation
Custom engineered, computer designed units are available. Contact us for more information on getting started today!
• Larger models may require the use of a manual or electrically operated hydraulic lift package
• Optional side-mount brackets
• Optional welded stops prevent the stair from traveling beyond a predetermined position