GREENLINE Gangway: Model SB-RT – Telescoping Ramp
Access Gangway for Tank Truck and Railcar Applications
GREENLINE Telescoping Ramp Gangways are specifically designed for various industries and applications that require accessing the top of a vehicle. Especially suited for accessing Tanker Trucks and Rail Cars
Gangway Model SB-RT (Telescoping Ramp) is a proven design with extended reach, perfect for applications where the working range is within 15 degrees above or below the platform height.
Cost Effective • Innovative Designs
Built to Last
GREENLINE Gangway Telescoping Ramp - Specifications
GREENLINE Telescoping Ramp Gangways have many unique features:
• Easy-to -use Telescoping Ramp for extended reach access • Adjustable dual-tension springs in both box-channel side panels
• Folding handrails and telescoping mid rails are made of heavy wall tubing and are mounted on both sides as standard equipment
• Available with various custom safety cages
• Heavy Duty 1/2" bumpers
• Optional powered operation
• Expedited delivery available!
• Can be custom designed to meet various applications
Within 15 degrees above or below the working platform height
Materials of Construction
Rugged construction includes:
• Steel, aluminum, and fiberglass models available (or combination)
• Aluminum units have galvanized back box sections and back uprights
• Grip-strut walking surface
Expedited Delivery Available
• Contact us for details
• Slide-track mounting
• Pivot mounting
• Flush-mount brackets
Four bolt mounting for easy installation
Various, custom designed safety cages are available for all GREENLINE Gangways.
Units can be custom engineered for your application. Contact us for more information on getting started today!
• Larger models may require the use of a manual or electrically operated hydraulic lift package
• Optional side-mount brackets
• Optional welded stops or safety chains prevent the bridge from traveling beyond a predetermined position
• See also our Self-Leveling Stairs (model SS) for when greater range is required!