GREENLINE Gangway: Model SS - Self-Leveling Stairs
Access Gangway for Tank Truck and Railcar Applications
GREENLINE Self-Leveling Stairs are specifically designed for various industries and applications that require accessing the top of a vehicle.
Our Self-Leveling design is perfect for applications where the required range exceeds angles greater than 15 degrees above or below the working platform height.
Cost Effective • Innovative Designs
Built to Last
GREENLINE Gangway: Model SS - Self-Leveling Stairs - Specifications
GREENLINE Self-Leveling Stairs have many unique features:
• More than 50 years in the field!
• Self-leveling, non-skid, grip strut treads
• Available with various custom safety cages
• Expedited delivery available
• Can be custom designed to meet various applications
Materials of Construction
Rugged construction includes:
• Steel, aluminum, and fiberglass models available (or combination)
• Aluminum units have galvanized back box sections and back uprights
• Grip-strut walking surfaces
• Box channel side panels
• Oil-impregnated bronze flange bushings with individual treads
• Slide-track mounting
• Pivot mounting
• Flush-mount brackets
Expedited Delivery Available
• Contact us for details
Various, custom designed safety cages are available for all GREENLINE Gangways / Self-Leveling Stairs
Greater than 15 degrees above or below working platform height (see below)
Four bolt mounting for easy installation
Custom engineered, computer designed units are available. Contact us for more information on getting started today!
• Larger models may require the use of a manual or electrically operated hydraulic lift package
• Optional side-mount brackets
• Optional welded or chain stops prevent the stair from traveling beyond a predetermined position
Gangway Model SS: Self-Leveling Stairs Image Gallery
GREENLINE Self-Leveling Safety Stairs are built specifically for applications that
require accessing the tops of a vehicles, mainly tanker trucks and railcars.
Contact us or Get your Free Quote, online Today!