GREENLINE Gangway: Model SB – Flat Ramp
Access Gangway for Tank Truck and Railcar Applications
GREENLINE Flat Ramp Gangways are designed specifically for various industries, facilities and applications that require accessing the top of a vehicle. Most often used to access the top of Tank Trucks and/or Rail Cars.
Our proven design is perfect for applications where the required range is within 15 degrees above or below the working platform height.
Cost Effective • Innovative Designs
Built to Last
GREENLINE Flat Ramp Gangway: Model SB - Specifications
GREENLINE Flat Ramp Gangways have many unique features:
• More than 50 years in the field!
• Adjustable dual-tension springs in both box-channel side panels
• Folding handrails and telescoping midrails are made of heavy wall tubing and mounted on both sides as standard equipment
• Various custom safety cages
• Heavy-duty 1/2" bumpers
• Optional powered operation
• Expedited delivery available
• Can be custom designed to meet unusual applications
• See also: Telescoping Ramps
Within 15 degrees above or below the working platform height.
Materials of Construction
Rugged construction includes:
• Steel, aluminum, and fiberglass models available (or combination)
• Aluminum units have galvanized back box sections and back uprights
• Grip-strut walking surface
• Slide-track mounting
• Pivot mounting
• Flush-mount brackets
Expedited Delivery Available
• Contact us for more details!
Four bolt mounting for easy installation
Various, custom designed safety cages are available for all GREENLINE Gangways
Custom engineered, computer designed units are available. Contact us for more information on getting started today!
• Larger models may require the use of a manual or electrically operated hydraulic lift package
• Optional side-mount brackets
• Optional welded stops or safety chains prevent the bridge from traveling beyond a predetermined position
• See also: Self-Leveling Stair gangway when greater range is required.